Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Great List January 26, 2013


Yet another Saturday and yet another great list.  There is nothing great going on in my life or will  go on for sometime, but I am sure I will get through this.  I am in the darkest right now but there will be  a ray of light and new life..Yesterday was my birthday and lets just say I will cut a cake with people I love, soon.  I have been very busy trying to connect the dots and putting together things (being busy will be a theme for a while).



So here are the great things this week:


  1. I love my amazing parents, brother, and his family more than ever.  I understood the meaning of  unconditional love.
  2. I have amazing support system in the US for which I am super thankful.  The Durhams, The Wadhwas and the gappers.  Love them all! Again unconditional love.
  3. I got tons of long distance phone calls from my friends in India on my birthday.  They did not care about how much money they were spending per minute on making that call, all they cared about was to talk to me and bring a smile.
I read on  a friend's wall that said "A friend cannot be considered a good friend until he or she is tested in 3 occasions: in time of need, behind your back, and after your death" I think this is very true. People will be around you for a good laugh, drink, and food, but only few will stand by you and help you when you need it the most.  I now know friends from others, at least a few.



That's all I have for now.  Pause, breathe, think, and be thankful!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;