Thursday, August 18, 2011

Colors of my Commute!!

I don't know why I am online at this hour but I am .... Guess because I am working from home tomorrow, which means I can sleep in a little and may be that's why.. A lot of you know that I work really really far (85 miles one way to be precise... It takes me anywhere between 1 hour and 15 mins to three hours one depending on the time I leave and the craziness of the day.... I used to take the train but cant anymore since my office moved from downtown to a beautiful neighborhood in Point Loma.




Anyway I took some pictures of my commute over the last two year.  Some have been clocked from the train and others while i was stuck in traffic or was sitting on the passenger seat while driving  on I-5. Here they are :










 

its hardly rains here, but when it does it drives people nuts!














1 comments:

Gee Man said...

Very interesting theme...

Post a Comment

 
;