Friday, March 2, 2012

The Best Veggie Wrap Ever!!

I made a veggie wrap last week and it was the best veggie wrap I had ever had!!! And the best part about this veggie wrap was that it took me just 15 mins from start to finish to make it....









I am sure you can find this recipe at a number of different places, but I did not look it up.. I guess its pretty simple so I just didnt need to...

Ingredients


1. Whole wheat wrap bread
2. Vegetables that I had at hand - Bell Peppers, Lettuce leaves, Avocados, Tomatoes, Onions, and Cucumber (as I didn't have zucchini)
3.  Plain Hummus

Salt & Pepper to taste



Method

I used a griddle pan to grill tomatoes, onions, avocados, bell peppers, cucumber, and the wrap bread.  I love grill marks on my food!!! Thinly slice the vegetables (except lettuce leaves) and scoop out avocado and slice.




Spread a layer of plain hummus on the wrap bread.  Add lettuce leaves and then vegetables.  Sprinkle with salt and pepper and Enjoy!!



I loved this so much that I ate this wrap for lunch and dinner and know that It will be one of my most common lunch items soon!!

You can add fish sticks or anything else also to this wrap.. Customize and enjoy!

 

1 comments:

Seema said...

wow....yummy....

Post a Comment

 
;