Sunday, January 13, 2013

Fun with Kitchen Mittens

I am sure most of us have the problem of kitchen mittens falling here and there. At least I have had this issue a lot in the past.  So I undertook a little Do It Yourself (DIY) project to fix this problem.  I am pretty sure that I got the inspiration and the idea to do this somewhere on the web, but not sure exactly where! May be pinterest! The solution is so simple and works amazing.  All you need is a long ribbon!

I used a long ribbon I had from one of the chocolate boxes I got from Dubai. Yummy!!!!! All I did was run the ribbon through kitchen mittens and then tie a knot at the other end of the ribbon! and that's it.  You just want to make sure you have enough ribbon so that your hands don't feel tied when you are wearing kitchen mittens!  Now I can hang my kitchen mittens on my oven handle, just like before, and they never fall!
Told you it was a simple solution!















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;