Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Great List January 12, 2013

Two weeks already into 2013.  This is my second great list and I am impressed with myself that I am actually continuing with this thing.. Here are some of the highlights of my week- 

  1. I survived CES and my fourth one at that! Consumer Electronics Show is the largest CE show internationally and this year they had exhibit space equal to 37 American Football fields.  I guess some 150,000 people attended the show.  Of course my feet are tired and so is my mind and body.  My meetings were spread all over LV strip - Hilton, Venetian, Bellagio, Hard Rock, Convention Center, and much more.  Shuttles, Limousine rides, taxis, walking, and more walking.   But all is taken care of when clients tell how much they love my work and how my Monday reports are a must read.
  2. I also went to TAO, a very famous nightclub in Las Vegas.  I would only say that I am not missing on anything great in my life.
  3. Had endless chats with Dre in LV.  It kind of felt like two college mates sharing a room or sisters. Nice feeling.
  4. Dad's knee is much better after he started using this new medicine.  My dad has the world's strongest will power.  I don't know anyone and don't think anyone has a Will Power as strong as his.  Hats off to that!
  5. I have been regular with my Happiness Journal.  I also took it to Vegas with me.  Good job!

That's all I have.  Hope you had a great week too and are ready for a new start for we get a new chance every morning we wake up!  Before I end a friend of mine needs to read the following two quotes.  These are for her.

Spend your time on those that love you unconditionally...Don't waste on those that love you when condition are right for them...!!

and 

Sometimes our heart needs more time to accept what our mind already knows.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;